It's my Story, It's my Fairy Tale.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wedding Theme

Okay now, let's talk about theme. Utk majlis nikah, I'm thinking of English style. I'm in love with every single thing about English style. (Umah pun nak hias cenggini gak. sukeeee sgt2!). No 2nd thought. Full stop. =P Supposed English theme ni slalunya warna putih, pink kan... Tp Ira tak nak guna warna putih utk baju nikah. No doubt it's the colour of pure, innocent, bla bla. I'm thinking of something different. we'll discuss about it later ;)

My very first dream wedding is involving vintage-themed wedding. It's so in at the moment. And I'm not the exception among all b2b out there. There's so much idea that I have for this kind of wedding. I was truly inspired by the famous ash & ann wedding.

 Source: Google

Kannnnn? I know! Then dlm google pun byk giler idea utk this type of wedding. Tapi, isk isk... Majlis bertandang belah family lelaki dah buat Fairy-tale-themed wedding. So, tak jauh la dr tema vintage nih. Ala-ala English gak kan, so, terpaksa la Ira tukar theme utk reception nanti. Nanti sama tak best la. Kawen bukan slalu kan... 

Source: Google

So, jeng jeng jeng.. Ira decide nak buat theme Malay-traditional plak ( hulamak, jauhh tuu) haha.. That's what my wedding planner aka aunty said... Well, that's the point hokay. Biar jauh... asalkan menarik. kan? Ira tgk theme traditional pun dah kembali lagi skrg ni.. hehe. So, it is finalised then. 

 Source: Google

Majlis reception nanti Malay traditional-theme. Then majlis bertandang lak Fairy-tale-theme. Legaaaaa.

Till then, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment